Vriphys 2013 announced
Vriphys 2013 will take place in Lille, France, November 28-29 2013.
December 6-7 2012
We are pleased to announce the 9th Workshop on Virtual Reality Interaction and Physical Simulation – VRIPHYS 2012. The workshop is hosted by the Graduate School of Computational Engineering and the Interactive Graphics Systems Group at the Technical University of Darmstadt and Fraunhofer IGD.
The goal of the workshop is to attract high-quality research papers in the domains of dynamic simulation and physical interaction in virtual reality environments. We also welcome papers showing on-going research with promising results and new technology with applications of related focus.
Best papers 2012
- Andrews Sheldon, Paul Kry, “Policies for Goal Directed Multi-Finger Manipulation”
- Markus Ihmsen, Arthur Wahl, Matthias Teschner, “High-Resolution Simulation of Granular Material with SPH”
- Updated accommodation information and travelling instructions.
- Preliminary Program is online.
- The registration page is now online.
- Invited speakers are Jan Peters (TU Darmstadt) and Stéphane Cotin (Inria Lille).
- A “Best Paper Award” will be given to the author(s) of a full paper presented at the conference, selected by the Organizing Committee. The “Best Paper Award” is a Tesla™ C2075 computing processor (or similar) sponsored by NVIDIA.
- The authors of the two best papers will be invited to submit an extended version to the journal Computers & Graphics.